
We went over to the R.S. Presidents house and gathered a ton of pumpkins & gourds from her garden! There were a ton! The kids had a ton of fun!!



So then I had the great idea to paint them all, of course a certain way. I saw some really cute ones in a magazine! But I didn't get to finish, I had helpers... Aubree wanted to paint the black cat, because she is an expert cat drawer. And, well Merrick just wanted his turn at painting. You could probably call his a spider!?
the pink one is for school--the kids get to decorate a pumpkin as a book character, Aubree is making hers like pinkalicious!--we still haven't finished that one yet!

there was a cuter picture of both of them, but it was the last one I took and by then Merrick had thrown his pumpkin across the lawn. I thought his pumpkin should be in the picture too!--he was smiling at the top!!
No comments:
Post a Comment