Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mommy NEEDS to sleep

Sometimes a mommy just needs to sleep!!! My sweet, sweet boy has NOT been sleeping at night! i was up 4 times last night, before i got up at 5. I was tired and grouchy. so i came home from spinning, made marc a lunch--I'm a great wife!! and climbed into bed. shortly after that Merrick was up AGAIN, i was too tired to put him in his bed so he slept with me until about 9, when Aubree got up. they left the room.... i thought they were just watching cartoons. at ten o'clock they woke me up. "Look at these pictures we took mom!!!"


So I feel better now after some sleep.

If anyone knows how to get a THREE YEAR OLD to sleep thru the night, PLEEEESE let me know!!

3 comments:

Pam Brumble said...

Benadryl! Twice the dosage! Just kidding - wish I could help ya. I'm pretty lucky to have the good sleepers I do.

Terry Pack said...

I must say I lucked out with the sleeping thing! Tyson is Meriks age and he sleeps just fine all night, I put him to bed in his own bed about 8:30 or 9 and he sleeps there all night! sometimes I find him with his brothers and sometimes he is snuggled up in my bed, but for the most part he stays where I put him!!! and DRY!!! thats always exciting!!! So dont have much advise, but I so agree with the mommy needs sleep thingy!!! I am already dreading the sleepless night here in a few!!! Maybe I will luck out and have another good sleeper like Tyson was as a baby and still is!!! good luck!!!

Jamie said...

All 3 of my kids still have problems sleeping through the night, so I have no advice to give since I need some of my own. Good luck though.