So for my little princess who loves hearts, I found this great sweet treat that was waiting for her when she got off the bus today!
these were so simple! I just rolled out store bought pie crust, cut out heart shapes, filled them with a dab of jam & baked them! (i might post a more exact recipe later when i'm not so tired!)
they are just so super yummy I hope they last past tommorrow... but they are going fast.
... and the countdown to Valentines day has begun!!
** too bad you weren't here.... these smelled (& tasted) so super yummy when they were hot right out of the oven!




3 comments:
Yumm, that looks so good. I am craving sweets right now.
They look really good! You'll have to give me the recipie, I'd like to try them.
Hello Amy and family! So glad that you found us and saw our new baby post. We're on the rebound now and moving forward. Hurray! Glad to find your family here at blogspot. Now I can keep up! Have a terrific day! Angie
Post a Comment