Thursday, February 18, 2010

Aubree is 7!!!!

Aubree turned 7 on Sunday!! I cannot believe my little girl is 7!! I remember being seven...
we had a pretty fun day, both sets of grandparents came over and Dave & Jenny came too! we had Aubree's favorite dinner, lasagna rolls (she calls them "the noodles with spinach that you put sauce on")

*here she is making a wish***

I am not a fan of spoungebob, however I am a fan of my daughter and that is the cake she insisted she have!!


* I just had to share this one.... Merrick enjoying the leftover frosting, I left the room for one minute and this is what I found! (he did not finish it off, it went straight to the garbage after this picture)

***Saturday afternoon Aubree and I went to have a pedicure/manicure... it was fun, I sure enjoyed it. Aubree was pretty shy and wouldn't talk to her girl doing her nails, but she had lots of fun..... I forgot to take my camera to the salon, so this is what you get.!


We love having Aubree in our family, she definitely has a mind of her own. she is such a big helper to me and loves to help her brother even when he doesn't want it! she is loving school and is doing so well. Happy birthday Aubree We Love You!

1 comment:

A*Waite said...

Time flies. I can't believe she is seven!! Happy Birthday Aubree.