This week is our spring break, so we headed down to Utah for a few days....
and what fun is a little time away from home without a little car trouble!!

it was just a dead battery, but I thought it was funny that ALL the boys had to have a look!
The zoo is a must see for us, the kids just love seeing all the animals there. This time Aubree remembered to bring her camera, and took pictures of EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL. I thought it was pretty cute & with the maps in hand I thought the kids looked just like little tourist!

a picture with the tigers that won't bite!!!

For the longest time I have wanted to take the kids to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point, and finally we were close and had the time to go!!

I'm not sure how many pictures were taken of Aubree "being scared" of the dinosaurs

then we saw some 3-D dinosaur movie, which was pretty cool! aren't they all cute in their glasses!!

I had never seen real dinosaur bones or a 3-D movie. so it was a pretty fun day for me too!!
1 comment:
Ah ha! That is why I didn't see you last week at the gym! That dinosaur museum is pretty fun. Did you dig for fossils too??
Post a Comment