Sunday, October 31, 2010

first day of school

The kids started school a while ago.... but I guess it's better late than never, right?

Aubree waiting for the bus...

She was very excited to start the 2nd grade!! -- and 2 months later she still loves it!




On the very same day Merrick got to go to his first day of preschool! he was so excited, there was time for one quick picture...


....and with plenty of time, I kept hearing "Mom!!! Let's GO! we're gonna be late!"



he really is enjoying school this year, it's so much fun he wishes he could go more.


*this is what we did as we waited for Aubree to come home the first couple days.
we haven't ever had so much time together, just us two. (Since he started going to preschool when Aubree started kindergarten) But NOW we have lots of time together!! when it was warmer we'd go for lots and lots of bike rides and walks. I'm totally soaking it up knowing it won't last ..... He's growing up way too fast!



*Aubree has mastered the cartwheel!! she insisted I take pictures, and I've got lots!

No comments: