Thursday, August 25, 2011

our whole summer...

I know, I know... I haven't blogged in a while! but seriously we've been at the pool the whole summer!! then add in swim team and swimming lessons & I really feel like I have 2 homes!!


so I thought I'd share some pictures of the kids in the water!! I only managed to bring my camera one day. Its basically the same stuff over & over anyway, right?

Aubree is standing on her noodle.... one footed!!



not sure what this is about....



..... and this is my little fish!!!



that boy can really swim!! in the last two weeks of swim lessons he has learned all the strokes. He says his favorites are the breaststroke and the butterfly!!


but his all time favorite is jumping off the diving board without a life jacket and swimming to the edge ALL BY HIMSELF!!


** I do have some great pictures of Aubree on swim team, I'll have to post those later.... (I can't find them)


.... and we did do some other really great stuff this summer, as soon as I can pull myself back into reality I will pay some attention to this little blog!!

1 comment:

A*Waite said...

At this point, I can't imagine going to the pool as fun. We'll get there someday.

Glad you had a fun summer. Can't wait to hear about your next adventures.