Well it's official.... all my babies are really in school. Merrick started kindergarten this week.
He was so excited, that he didn't have time to take any extra pictures. so here he is getting in the car!
..and walking into the school. (notice Dad is behind him, I wasn't willing to attempt this by myself)
He really was excited, a little nervous but excited! me-on the other hand, not as much. I had Marc stay with me for a while, but then he was tired of all my crying and went back to work! I went home and kept myself busy in the quiet house cleaning it until the bus came home with my babies!
They finally came home, and he had to talk to the bus driver before he got off.
....and pose for a picture!
He had a great first (and second) day of kindergarten! I did much better on day #2.
they are going to a charter school this year & I am loving the uniforms that go along with that!
I sure do miss that kid, the house is so quiet! I know half day kindergarten was invented for me, there is no way I could handle all day!!I'm already dreading next year with a full day of first grade.
I'm sad because my babies are growing up!
I'm trying to come up with a list of stuff to do while they are gone. So far, I've got Tuesday taken care of (temple day) and I'm sure the rest of the week will fill up soon too. The house is just way too quiet for 4 hours every day!




1 comment:
I think maybe you should have had more babies!!! :)
Post a Comment