so all of these pictures came off my phone and I wasn't sure how to get them on the computer, but now they are and in a VERY random order, let's go thru this last year.
Merrick's class went on a field trip to the local green house. See how much FUN that was!
Dad had a birthday! and he got this super fun card from his favorite people
Aubree played spring soccer. Here she is protecting the goal. She had a great team and a fabulous coach. They had lots of fun this year!!
we left a soccer game and went over to the church for a Fancy Nancy Tea Party. We dressed up
in our "fanciest clothes" and had a fun lunch and a fashion show!

Started out summer with a giant banner!! ... although the neighbors blamed me for the below 60 degree weather, jinxing summer with the giant sign.
but while it was still cool. we headed over to craters of the moon. climbed thru lots of caves and rocks. Marc and I hadn't been there since we were kids and we all enjoyed our little day trip!
Miss Madi turned 1. we went to Utah to spend a day with her and her parents. Merrick and Madi became great friends!
Merrick played some T-ball this spring..that's him in the white headed towards 3rd base.
He loved being the "pitcher" too
Both kids are on swim team this year. Aubree is doing the breaststroke, her favorite stroke this year
The best part of being on swim team (according to the kids) is being able to pass the swim test when we go to the pool to play. The pink band on Merrick's wrist is proof he can swim the full length of the pool and gives him full access to the deep end and the DIVING BOARD!!!
Here is another picture of Aubree doing the breaststroke... I love the red swim caps they have this year
*remember I said these are in no particular order!!
last fall we had quite the pumpkin hall. the kids with some of our pumpkins
and for Halloween we had a skeleton and a vampire kitty
In November my baby boy turned 6!!
a rare picture of Aubree smiling for the camera after a soccer game this spring
The kids love decorating a gingerbread house at Christmas time
This year Grandma and Grandpa were here for Christmas Eve and Christmas day.. Grandpa was helping Aubree get enough frosting on the cookies for Santa
Then we rang in the New Year!!
one of us rang in the New Year sleeping :)
and another one of us, rang in the New Year with a new nose! He can breathe better now, but his allergies are a whole other story. But I did have fun taking pictures of him when he hardly knew I was there... I'm such an obnoxious wife!
Luckily for me... before that above picture. We celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary! He still loves me in spite of all my obnoxious behavior! Lucky Me!!!
Merrick has lost lots of teeth! I think this is a picture of his 3rd lost tooth. He has lost 5 now, one of his baby teeth will need some help ( there is no permanent one behind it, that's why its an odd number)
I went in to the kids school every week to help out in the kids classrooms and at recess. Merrick made some great friends in kindergarten. This is Zach and Merrick at recess one of the days we had some snow!
Aubree turned 9 this year. we celebrated with a fun friend party. All her friends dressed up all fancy like and posed for a picture to put in frames we decorated!
Merrick went to kindergarten basketball camp, learned all about basketball and played some silly games
Then he tried out wrestling.... this was his first match. That big giant kid in red was not even close to the same weight. Merrick did well for his first match and held his own, he didn't win this match but he did score some points on the kid.
of course at Easter, we colored some eggs!
on our first day of spring break we headed over to a fun park for a picnic lunch!then we went to a zoo... look at those animals in the bubble, they look so familiar
and saw some big kitties
I love this picture of "my twins"
Mothers day was great this year! My kids even made me dinner... all.. by... themselves!!
cereal, popcorn, cheezits, and for dessert a fruit roll-up!
Merrick's first blue ribbon! in Freestyle! he had knocked off more than 10 seconds from the week before... he was so proud!!
and Merrick in his first race, the back stroke!
whew!!! we made it to the end! now that I'm finally caught up, maybe I can stay that way. but no promises. these kids keep me busy, but I really love every moment. They are growing up way too fast, I'm really trying to soak it all up and have fun with them!






































2 comments:
Wow! It's about time you update your blog:)
Thanks for the update! Yes, it has been too long!
Post a Comment