Merrick in the water... i just happened to capture this moment, but this is him..ALL.SUMMER. LONG!
The beginning of June there was a run/bike ride at Jerome Rec. and the kids really wanted to join the festivities! I was excited to go to! I love being able to ride bikes with my kids, especially when they aren't slowed down by training wheels (YAY MERRICK!!)
I was very proud of both of them, we rode a pretty good distance for these neighborhood riding kids (3.64 miles) and they did a great job!
Aubree got a certificate from school for a volcano drink. So, while Merrick was having a great time at a birthday party.... us girls went for lunch and enjoyed a fun volcano drink!!
I know June is almost over, but I think we've had a pretty good start to summer. I really just want it to S.L.O.W. down








No comments:
Post a Comment