So after much thought and delibration I've finnally started a blog!!! wow after 6 1/2 years of being married to a "computer nerd" I've finnally become hi-tech!
Easter was so early that it was still so cold outside and the grass wasn't even green ( like it's super green now). The easter bunny hid a million eggs in the backyard. the kids really enjoyed running after them, and ofcourse, Aubree got the most but only cuz' she's meaner...




2 comments:
It's about time! I know I need to update mine. I've been busy subbing and catching up on life when I get home. We had a $800 car repair I'm catching up on - yikes!!
I finally have gotten around to checking your blog. It looks like you have done a lot to your back yard since I last checked out a while back.
Fun way to keep in touch! I can't wait until you come to Boise to see me!!
Post a Comment