Wednesday, May 7, 2008

big boy Merrick

So..... this morning Merrick was in the bathtub, wanted out to sit on the potty. ( he thinks it's fun) so I sat him up and real quick ran to help Aubree with something. Then I hear him yelling for me. SURPRISE! he went potty all by himself!!! So he is wearing his CAR underpants today and we get to start the potty training. I suppose it is time he is
2 1/2.


Aubree is off to the doctor today, little does she know it is a shot day! I don't have the heart to tell her, i know she is already scared about getting shots,so the less she has to worry about, the better.
I can't wait for summer, today is a bit cooler. but yesterday was HOT and i initiated my self to summer with a great burn!!! Great reminder to use sunscreen.

1 comment:

A*Waite said...

So fun to read your blog!! Thank goodness for the weather warming up. I am still freezing!