Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Wonderland!!


We've had this train for a couple of years and we just set it up for the first time around the Christmas tree. Merrick LOVES it!!  He was dying, not being able to touch it. He thought it was very cool....
All day yesterday and last night it snowed and the wind blew. When I got up to go spinning at 5am this snow drift was blocking my drive way.... no way was I getting my van thru that!!..(the drift was probably 3 feet deep)  so I drove Marc's truck. I had it in 4 wheel drive before I got out the the neighborhood.

it's not the greatest picture but by the time it was daylight it didn't look like that anymore
Luckily, I have a wonderful Father-in-law with a tractor, who came and dug out my driveway at 7.  So I was probably half crazy and later this morning took off for Costco!
I cannot believe the snow we have!
Now there is so much snow, the ditch in front of our house is full so no one else should be able to slide thru our fence!!!

2 comments:

Pam Brumble said...

You are crazy! Is spinning that important? Just kidding - wish I could get that disaplined again.
Have a Merry Christmas!

Cheryl Pitt said...

I was blog hopping and came across your blog. I just had to say that I love the header pic of your family, what an amazing shot!