Wednesday, December 31, 2008

end of year...

So it's the last day of the year & the last day I'll be just 3-0. 
After tomorrow I start the thirty-somethings!
I saw some criminals on the t.v. that were Thirty-ONE, and they looked terribly OLD. I don't really think I look that old, but some days I feel it. Today probably is one of those OLD days,especially while I look back at the past year.

THEN, to add to being old...
Aubree was looking at one of my pictures(taken just a few months ago) she said "mom, you look kinda skinny" & I said, "do i look different now?"--dangerous question!! and of course she said "Yeah"

So, I've gained a few pounds....YUCK!!   and I'm getting OLDER. thanks to my all to honest daughter I'm very aware of that now!--and ready to make my ten page goal list for 09!

Sorry about the venting, I feel better now!!
Hope you all have a great new years!


2 comments:

Higley's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope your day is great!!

Jamie said...

Hey, Happy Birtday! You are way skinny and not that old! Okay, I am feeling old too, so maybe we are getting old. I love your cricket, how did you stick that to the wall, I want to do that but don't want to spend tons for a vinyl printer?