Friday, September 4, 2009

This is what we do when Aubree's gone...

Merrick thought it would be fun to take the garbage out. even though it wasn't totally full... he thought it was great, and it was one less thing for me to do!!


then one day he took TONS of pictures of himself.... here is just one

I love tomatoes!! so every year i love to grow some in my garden. A few years ago Marc found out he was allergic to them... so what to do with all the tomatoes even one big plant puts off. i have been supplying my friends with all my "extras" in years past, but this year i thought i should do something with them, but what???...
Occasionally the kids and i have spaghetti (it's a rare treat for us) and when i do i only use a portion of the jar from the store, SO..... I made my own
I put them in pint jars so hopefully that will work good for our family!

my spaghetti sauce and a few green beans... what fun the fall brings! NOW i can hardly wait for a spaghetti night!!

No comments: