This year my ornament wasn't the greatest, but I came up with the idea beginning of October and had them done atleast a month ago!
they were all different with all differnt kinds of ribbon, they were fun & I'm glad they are done!
Here is what I gathered up at today's festivities!! I am always amazed at what cute ornaments people come up with!
And..... we have a potluck lunch!!! this year I made cookie dough truffles (YUMMMM) here is what WAS left, they were really, really good!
Merrick already has his favorite.... a santa clause mouse! here he is checking it out.
*a few times I have said this might be my last year of this, but I'm sure when october comes around again next year, I'll be turning my creative christmas wheels to come up with another ornament idea....... so, we'll just have to see what happens?




4 comments:
What a great tradition! I love the toothpick snowflakes that you made a few years back. I used them as year round ornaments in my old house.
That is a really cute ornament! It turned out well!
Your cookie dough truffles look pretty tastey!
what is the recipe for the cookie dough truffles - yumm! I liked your ornament and the one on the cinnimon stick with the rags tied to it. Who made that one?
Post a Comment