Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Our Thankful Tree


I saw an idea similar to this online & thought Aubree would enjoy it, Guess what! Merrick really got into it too!!

So for our family night this week we sat around the table and thought of things we were thankful for & wrote them on paper leaves & attached them to branches. The first thing out of Merrick's mouth was "Jesus"!! Aubree was full of things to be thankful for, like "all the people in the world"

I love hearing my kids talk about all that they are thankful for, it was a fun night! and now we have a great centerpiece for our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

3 comments:

A*Waite said...

What a wonderful thing for a family to do!!

Matt and Jama said...

Great idea. I'll have to remember that for next year.

Pam Brumble said...

great idea!