
I am looking forward to running on the greenbelt in Boise, something I always wanted to do when I lived there and would see so many people doing it. I'm really hoping that the excitement part takes over the yucky running part, we'll see?
Tonight we were planning out where Marc and the kids will watch for me -- mile 6-- almost halfway. Aubree & I made some signs for the kids to hold and we've been practicing so they know to yell "GO MOM!"
**I'm leaving Marc in charge of the camera, so if he does well juggling the kids and being in the right place and taking good action pictures I'll post some after/during shots if I don't die along the side of the Boise River somewhere.... wish me luck!!




4 comments:
Best of luck!!
You are going to do great!! Give me a call and see you tomorrow!
Good luck! I really admire you for setting the goal and going for it! We are yelling "Go Aimee!" from here. Can you hear us? "Go Aimee! You can do it!" You go girl!
Enjoy the run!
Post a Comment