Here is a quick overview of our June.... I cannot believe it has gone so quickly!!
we had a ginormous yard sale a few weeks ago. I finally parted with all the baby stuff!!! and there was A LOT.... people kept asking if I had twins, nope just lots of stuff! It took way more time going thru everything then I expected, but I feel better and more organized! so the following week I drove by someone Else's and I found this treasure ...
pretty cool, huh?? -- and my kids love gum... so DOUBLE COOL!!** there is a strawberry farm we try to hit up every year to stock pile up on yummy, huge strawberries! I picked 7 gallons... froze a bunch, made a pie, & ate lots!
..... and we have new pets in the backyard!!!
they look like they are outgrowing their nest. It's been fun watching the eggs, and seeing them grow... Mama bird is way protective and is fun to have her yell at us!!-- I love that our trees are finally big enough to house such fun pets!!
..... and we have new pets in the backyard!!!
they look like they are outgrowing their nest. It's been fun watching the eggs, and seeing them grow... Mama bird is way protective and is fun to have her yell at us!!-- I love that our trees are finally big enough to house such fun pets!!July comes tomorrow, I still have some things to get checked off our summer fun list,
*teaching the kids to ride bikes without training wheels
*going somewhere fun!!!
*running, running, running (half marathon with my brother labor day weekend)
I'm glad I have 2 more months!!




1 comment:
I have a gumball machiene that I put mike & ike's, skittles, and other various candies....Hunter has decided that it is his favorite thing in the house. Anytime he finds a penny he runs to the machiene and tries to put it in....
Sorry I didn't make it by before your yard sale! I was trying to get everything ready to leave on our Disneyland vacation....it takes more prep work than I thought with a house, yard, garden, kid....
Good luck with your list! The summer seems to have finally come - mid june. I think that is why it has gone by so fast!!!!
Post a Comment