8 years ago we were just meeting this little bundle of joy...
... she's not that little anymore, but she still brings us lots of joy!
She has grown up into quite the young lady! I am so proud of her and all that she does. She is so independent and strong willed. I'm trying to remember that that is a good thing.
She really really loves animals so this year we did an animal cake!!
Every time she sees the animal rescue commercials on T.V. she tears up and wants me to send them all my money. Her teacher lost her dog earlier this year and Aubree came home and made lost dog signs to help find the missing dog.
.....and I'm going to believe that she loves her little brother as much as she loves animals, and as much as he loves her no matter what this picture might say.





1 comment:
Happy, Happy Birthday Aubree! I remember the day that your Mom and Dad told us that they were going to have a baby! That baby was you! We came to see you at the hospital. You were so teeney, tiny! You sure came to a neat family! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment