We have lived here in Jerome for 11 years. There are several places around the valley that I haven't been to. Not sure if its because Marc has and didn't think it was interesting enough to go again or what.... But I had never been to Balanced Rock.
So this weekend we were all just hanging around the house, didn't really have anything to do. Marc was reading Aubree's Idaho history book (real exciting day, right?) saw the part about this big rock I'd never been to, and we decided to load up the kids and take the 30 minute ( If you don't take a "almost out of gas in the middle of no where detour) drive to see this cool rock!
and you know what?? the kids LOVED it! they may have complained because our 30 minute drive turned into over an hour. but once we were there they thought it was so cool! and wanted to climb up to the big rock over and over.
** see what fun things can come from reading a history book on a Saturday afternoon??








No comments:
Post a Comment