In the center was a waffle with macadamia nuts, banana, pineapple & a mango sauce! It was a perfect way to start the vacation! So yummy and fruity !! I really liked it!
Top left is a fresh fruit smoothie, not sure if it was as good as or better than jambas juice. But I really liked it.
Top right is a salad. Nothing special. But had to include it
Bottom right was fish and chips. Oh that was so good! It could have been partly because we were minutes from the beach, but it was definetly good
And my all time favorite food of the week... Bottom left.
On the plane ride over marc was sitting next to a local of the island and he said "whatever you do, don't eat at the hotel. And make sure you go to super J's" and left it at that. So on our very first day we looked up super J's it had a 5 star rating and we headed that way. Now I know in the picture it might not look so appetizing but... Wow, it was good! It was kinda funny too. We walked in, almost like walking in to this lady's home. Said a guy on the plane said to eat here. She said pork or chicken. We watched a 3 minute video and then she handed us these plates.
On the plate was a traditional Polynesian food, lau lau. Some rice and macaroni & potato salad. So simple. But by far my favorite meal of the entire week.
And this is where all that magic food makin happens!






1 comment:
I think I just watched a segment from Food Network about the house place, I am glad you got to try it cool!
Post a Comment