Here I am at the black sand beach, standing on some lava rock
And at this beach there were 3 turtles (that we saw)
Here is a close up of the black sand. It was very coarse and NOT soft on my feet. And, I may or may not have some even when there was a sign that said something about "not removing sand"
Marc and I just coming out of a lava tube
And here is a volcano, if you can see steam? That's the volcano
Oh! And here, it looks just like home
This was on our drive over to the luau.
Here I am with two of the dancers from our entertainment that night
Marc and I on the beach in Hilo
We went on a submarine ride. These are some of the fish we saw. We also went snorkeling and saw a bunch of fish like these and the ones on finding Nemo. But because of my high risk/fear of drowning... We lost the waterproof camera and don't have pictures of that fun, but it was one of the favorite things we did ( even if I might have almost drowned)
And we had sno cones!
Marc and I getting ready to board the boat that would take us to the sub
The kona temple
Hapuna beach. The sand was so soft! And there was no sign at this beach, so I have some of this sand! If I hold on to it long enough maybe I'll warm up?!
Marc and I on a hike to a waterfall
This waterfall!
A scenic drive we took, I really liked the jungle like look that we saw
And we saw this fruit a couple times. Yes, it's a fruit! We never tried it. But it looks cool
And marc standing next to a tiki guy
And a bunch of other tiki guys
This was hours before we left. We had so much fun! And I LOVED. The weather!!
One last look at the ocean
And milk really is expensive over there
And at this beach there were 3 turtles (that we saw)
Here is a close up of the black sand. It was very coarse and NOT soft on my feet. And, I may or may not have some even when there was a sign that said something about "not removing sand"
Marc and I just coming out of a lava tube
And here is a volcano, if you can see steam? That's the volcano
Oh! And here, it looks just like home
This was on our drive over to the luau.
Here I am with two of the dancers from our entertainment that night
Marc and I on the beach in Hilo
We went on a submarine ride. These are some of the fish we saw. We also went snorkeling and saw a bunch of fish like these and the ones on finding Nemo. But because of my high risk/fear of drowning... We lost the waterproof camera and don't have pictures of that fun, but it was one of the favorite things we did ( even if I might have almost drowned)
And we had sno cones!
Marc and I getting ready to board the boat that would take us to the sub
The kona temple
Hapuna beach. The sand was so soft! And there was no sign at this beach, so I have some of this sand! If I hold on to it long enough maybe I'll warm up?!
Marc and I on a hike to a waterfall
This waterfall!
A scenic drive we took, I really liked the jungle like look that we saw
And we saw this fruit a couple times. Yes, it's a fruit! We never tried it. But it looks cool
And marc standing next to a tiki guy
And a bunch of other tiki guys
This was hours before we left. We had so much fun! And I LOVED. The weather!!
One last look at the ocean
And milk really is expensive over there
There are 2 macadamia nut factories on the big island. And this is the camparison between the hawaiian macadamia nut isle and jerome macadamia nut section at Walmart!
Hope you enjoyed our pictures and could feel some of the sunshine. As I sit right now in my living room drinking hot chocolate, bundled up in sweats and a blanket ...AND still cold!! I look back at these pictures and can almost warm up.




























1 comment:
YAY!!!! You finally updated! I was sick of looking at all the good food you ate! Looks like a fun trip!
Post a Comment