
Aubree started kindergarten today! the day started out pretty good. I was a little worried about that because we've had a few meltdowns (about the bus, missing me, and overall nerves) so i was unsure how the day would go. she wanted NO pictures of her before school so, this is what i got!

once we got to school, all she wanted was pictures.... so i got this cute one just before she headed inside.

Look! she rode the bus!!! and it was FUN! she made it home all in one piece.

we all sat down to some super yummy cookies and talked about her really fun day at kindergarten. It was way more fun than preschool, she says!
1 comment:
How fun! I am glad she was able to ride the bus home. I am glad you held it together. This morning I walked passed the kindergarten room about 10-15 minutes after the bell had rung and there were still parents peeking through the door, a couple teary eyed.
Post a Comment