Friday, August 1, 2008

swimmimg lessons and puppies

Aubree finished up her last session of swimming lessons yesterday. She had lots of fun, but I am glad it's over. I got tired of tying Merrick up so he wouldn't run near the pool. Next year will be great! They both will be swimming!





The puppies are 1 1/2 week old and sooo rollie pollie. the kids have enjoyed them. If only humans could recover from giving birth the way dogs do...the next day cassie was out running and rolling around. 1 1/2 week after i had babies there is no way i was running and I still can't roll around like that:)

2 comments:

A*Waite said...

It looks like your kids pulled in the stash at the parade, like Halloween!

Your little puppies are cute!

Pam Brumble said...

I can't believe that's Merrick in the pictures! Can you ship one of those puppies here? Do they FedEx puppies?