Wednesday, August 20, 2008


So as I was sitting all by myself in my room on the computer this morning I heard my sweet children saying one, two, three over and over. Merrick was soo cute.... gun, two , kee. I thought I'd better check on them. As I walked out to the front room most of the cushions had been removed from the sofa's ( at least the ones they really needed) Aubree so proudly said "hey Mom, we're exercising!" Marc would have killed them, he really doesn't like them jumping on the couch or even the cushions when they are on the floor, but hey he's out of town this week and I'm already tired! they started on the couch( that was one), next the table( two) and on to the cushion on the floor(three) So I grabbed the camera, thought I'd love to remember them being so creative & having fun together~




No comments: