Monday, January 5, 2009

Fun in the snow!

On Saturday we went up to the south hills with my brother & sister-in-law for a fun day of snowmobiling... and my camera was so cold it wouldn't take any pictures on the trails, so this is the kids & I waiting in the truck while Dad, Dave & Jenny went for a kid-free ride.
After they came back I went with the boys  while Jen stayed with the kids and I'm so glad I got at least one picture outside!!

Marc got stuck, .... and then things got worse and we got another sled stuck. It was quite the ordeal. but, hey what fun is a snowmobile trip if you don't get stuck really, really good at least once!
It was a fun day & we learned many lessons. 1. Leave earlier in the day  2. Leave the kids at home 3. don't go on a short ride just as it's getting dark!

No comments: