Wednesday, March 30, 2011

He's 5....

for the last couple weeks there has been a wiggly tooth at our house! it really is kinda of hard to come to terms with the baby getting big, but.... it's happening whether i want it to or not. so on Friday.... he was minding his own business, drinking some orange juice. and I hear "MOM!!!!" and sure enough his tooth "just came out, in my juice!"

so the tooth fairy made a stop at our house. he was so excited!!


I was really thinking this kid is not old enough to be loosing teeth already. so, i looked up when the big sister lost her first tooth... and guess what, she was 7!!!!


so never mind he doesn't look like he's 5, cuz he's a giant boy..... now he's gonna have all these grown-up teeth too!!! no one will ever believe he is really is as young as he is.


just remember he is only 5. I keep reminding myself.

No comments: