Wednesday, March 30, 2011

spring break

we had originally planned a trip to Island Park for February, but both kids and I got pretty sick so the trip was postponed. it worked out that it was re-scheduled for the beginning of spring break for us! so off we went with four snowmobiles, grandma & grandpa, Uncle Dave & Aunt Jenny, and a cousin Corbin.

I was worried there wouldn't be enough snow.....

but, the kids... played a lot on this snow bank (mountain) in front of the house.


Grandma & Grandpa getting ready for a ride.
Grandma's ready!!
Grandpa's ready!!! ~ he never admitted it, but I'm sure he had fun!
Mom & Aubree...
Dad & Merrick..
the kids were able to go for a couple short rides. the rest of us all got lots of rides in too, I just don't have pictures of that.


we were the first to arrive at the cabin, to Aubree's surprise there was a buffalo head above the TV. that automatically made her a little "uncomfortable" .. .and the tears began! she cried for over an hour!!! and wanted to go home! ... eventually she was "OK" with the dead buffalo head on the wall and stopped crying.

we had a fun little trip up to the snow before spring and summer are in full swing!

No comments: