He says now that he's 7... He says This will be the year he will ride a bike without training wheels. (I'm gonna hold him to that one) one of my favorite things about him being 7 is that he doesn't have to sit in a booster seat anymore!
I'm so glad Merrick is part of our family he is always doing something to make us laugh. And he's always good for a hug. Just the other day he went skipping off to his room ( I know too soon will come the teenage years & skipping thru the house won't be cool anymore. I really do enjoy this time) and I said what a happy kid he is and what fun he is to have around.
Happy birthday to my baby boy!!
He is so excited to be 7!!
So excited about his underwater camera!
enjoying his chocolate mouse all to himself
trying to give his sister a hug after she gave him a super fun present
the three of us enjoying dessert ( we were missing Dad that night)
Merrick and his Mario fire power cupcakes. If you are a 7 year old boy and love to play Mario Brothers as much as this kid, you know just how cool these are!
cheesing it up, while taking a cupcake break at the pool. How cool was it to go swimming in November?! He loved it!











No comments:
Post a Comment