I wanted a dog bed for the dogs that didn't look like a dog pen!
I saw an idea on Pinterest and knew Marc could definitely make me one. We searched thrift stores for an end table we thought would work & never found one, but we did find an old oak(?) Table we thought we could repurpose.
I forgot to take a before picture. But I think you all know what a table looks like??
He never ceases to amaze me! Whatever project I come up with he always does it better than I ever imagined!! I'm so lucky to be married to such a talented guy!
P.S. this one is way cooler than the one I saw on Pinterest !
We still have to stain it, but hate to kick the dogs out long enough to let it dry.... They are loving their new bed!







1 comment:
I agree, you definatly married a handyman and I also love how it turned out!!
Post a Comment