So Merrick went to school today....
not quite sure how I feel about my baby going off to school.
But He was very excited about it. He gets to ride the bus! the Little bus, he calls it. He got his backpack all ready and waited very patiently for his bus to come, it comes about 5 minutes after Aubree's bus.
THATS RIGHT! I HAVE NO KIDS AT HOME!! ( o.k. maybe i'm a little dramatic it's only for 2 afternoons a week) still, that really bothers me. today i got all my shopping done and whatever else i could find to do so i didn't have to come home and be ALL BY MYSELF!! This really is going to take some time to get used to.
I know this is for the best, it's all to help his speech problems. so hopefully one day eveyone can understand what he says all of the time. I can only understand him part of the time. So i do look forward to his progress, it's just so hard to let him go! I thought i had a few more years--like 2 1/2...




4 comments:
Horray for school, but sad for empty houses. I am assuming he is in a program like mine. He will love going to school!
Amy,
Hi its Sally! What a beautiful mom you are! I know how you feel about that early school thing. My first is in daily school at 3 too! Its so weird huh? It was great catching up with you on your blog. It looks like life it great for you.
Well...time for a little brother or sister for Merrick. We don't want you bored or anything!
awe...........I hope you'll notice a difference soon. I am blown away with how much progress Kaylie has made in one year. It has been such a blessing. I'm sure it will be that way for Merrick too. That place is amazing!
Post a Comment