Monday, January 5, 2009

Merrick goes to Primary

Merrick's first day of Primary was yesterday, I can't believe he's so big!

This was the face he gave me when I asked him if he was ready to go to primary like Aubree!
doesn't he looked thrilled!!
He wasn't to happy about going, then he was the only one to show up for the sunbeam class and they eventually sent him back to the nursery.
I sure hope next week goes better!

5 comments:

Higley's said...

Our sunbeam class was so crazy yesterday, I am kind of glad Brayden get's one more year of nursery!!

Jamie said...

Dakota had his first day of sunbeams yesterday too. He was just as thrilled.

Terry Pack said...

Thats really cute!! Lucky we were in Aberdeen for a baptism so we did not have to go to church sunday due to traveling back home... but I am sure that is the same look I am going to get from Tyson this sunday when he gets to be a big SUNBEAM!!! Wish me good luck!!!

Hey so check out of page !!! My girlfriend here wanted me to do this and got me all set up and then I just never really got into it.. but I desided hers was just way to fun to look at all the time so I desided to finally get mine up and going!!! Keep in touch!! and u look great!!!

Terry Pack said...

I have to agree with u !! I dont really care for the facebook thingy either,,, I also have a myspace account and I really like that I have had that for a long time, but this is a little more kinda private for my family to keep up with my sisters think myspace is for teenys! Anyways nice hearing from u!!

Pam Brumble said...

Addy would have had her first day of sunbeams too if Steve hadn't cut his foot and needed 5 stitches Sunday morning!