Saturday, August 24, 2013

Meanest mom.... And the best parents EVER!

This is how this week started out. Thanks to Pintrest great ideas, they worked together and solved their problems (we've used this shirt more than once)

I might even stash other shirts in the car and my purse just because



we ended the week, redeeming ourselves as parents and hosted a kids movie night! Each one of them invited over a few of their friends for a late night backyard movie party. We had the guest arrive at 8:30 and started the movie "Epic" at 8:45
but the high light, wasn't the movie...  I think it might of been the "concession stand" we gave each kid as they arrived 5 tickets to purchase their own movie treats.  we had popcorn, and m&m"s, gummy worms, red vines, cookies, and juice.  About half way thru the movie I handed out 3 more tickets. I didn't want anyone going home hungry at 11:00 at night

No comments: